Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Post from Ukraine!!!!!!

I am so happy to say this is our last post from Ukraine. We're blogging from McDonald's, our office away from home. WiFi in every McDonald's here. Everything is on schedule. We're going to get Alex's visa in about an hour and eating dinner tonight with Marie and Brian, our friends from Arizona. They adopted Vladik and are one day behind us in the process. They are hoping to fly out tomorrow afternoon. We can't wait to get home to our children and extended family for Christmas and introduce you all to Alex! The weather here is so much warmer today, almost like a warm, balmy day comparatively speaking!!

Our flight from Chicago arrives at 8:10 on United Airlines, Flight 6449. Thanks for the support and love of all our friends and family. We are signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog content is really good. I got some extra information from your blog when I was searching for dirt cheap international airline tickets to florida . I have already bookmared it. Will be back very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike and Lori and family, I think you should publish your blog. It really is great. The powerful emotion is incredible. I can't wait to meet my new nephew! I hope your flight is good.
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete