Friday, June 12, 2009

Christie and Denver's Wedding Day

Yesterday, June 11, my cute niece Christie Winder married Denver Bradbury in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful occasion but a very wet day. Here Nancy (my sister) hugs her daughter after she comes out of the temple, a joyous but also sad moment for Nancy, I'm sure.

Brian and Susan


Eric and Michael. How nice to be in the temple with your son the day before he departs for Guam for two years or more.



My newphew Ryan; Bruce and Janet. Bruce is my brother that summited Mt. Everest a few weeks ago.



Lori (me) and Eric


Christie and Denver

Winders and Tanners


Kennedy, Savannah, Derek, Grandma Parker, Daniel, George, and Ryan


The photo session ended abruptly when the dark clouds opened up and literally poured rain onto temple square. We all made a run for it. By the time we got indoors, we looked as if we had stepped into the shower with our clothes on. But, hey, I love "weather," and the quick soaking made this a memorable day. Congratulations, Christie and Denver. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment