Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Collection of Recent Photos

Here are a few pictures of Eric in Iraq. This is some pretty impressive equipment. I'll add more pictures later when our computer is working right. It shut down on me while downloading photos.



Quinn received his Star at Court of Honor.
I can't take credit for all those merit badges, 25 to date. He has a great Scout leader.

Eric's gun arrived back home after a "recall." The boys had to have some pictures with it before we locked it away.


Working on the science fair.

Josh, Quinn, and Alex at Camp Klondike. This was Alex's first Scout camp, a nice cold one to break him in.

More science fair. At least the experiments tasted good.

Gage, Emily, Marissa, and Zack got free VIP tickets to a Jazz game. Emily's parents know the coach from the opposing team. Here they are, looking very short, with one of the team members.


This is Christmas Eve at the Salt Lake Airport, the night we brought Alex home.


A Christmas picture of Zack and Marissa

Quinn was in the group that represented Calvin Smith Elementary at Creative Pursuits.

We go the the Martin Luther King lunch every January. It's free. Michael does some legal work for the NAACP.

Alex having a melt-down. Was that mean to take a picture?

Alex and Quinn before school. This was Alex's first day of school in America.

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing.....it's that second to last sulking picture.....it's laugh or cry isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori! I do like my MAC...so far.
    I need to figure out how to import my address book though-or I would have emailed instead of commenting on your blog! Good grief!

    ReplyDelete