Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July

We made our customary trip to Logan for the 3rd and 4th of July. Here Janet, Carlie, and Parker gaze intently at a girls' magazine.

Marissa and Gage playing on the "toys" while awaiting the fireworks.

Grandma, Grandpa, Amy, and Corey.

Quinn and Brian going for a ride in the new Jeep.
Lori suffering from jet lag. Will I be able to stay awake for the firewords? No!

Marissa and Parker.

After Brian and Gage set off a string of fireworks that lasted two minutes, Brayden kept his hands on his ears the remainder of the evening!
Parker, Molly, and Amy.

Laughing and joking while waiting for the show to begin.

Carlie, Quinn, Marissa, Michael, and Nancy.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute family you have! If you can, come stop by for lunch on Thursday! Not sure what we're doing but we'll do something after tutor!
    W

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun. Wish I was cuter . . . oh, wait, wish I was YOUNGER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. It looks like so much fun. Beautiful family!, including Janet, who is very pretty. Brayden is hilarious. I hope your jet lag is gone. It seemed like it took me weeks to get over Indonesia, but Italy jet lag wasn't as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see your family all together and happy. You've got a great family, so glad to be with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you! Hope all is well. My brother's wedding is today, then I hope on a plane in the morning! Wow, I can't believe the time has finally come and I am so excited now. Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete