Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pictures for Today's Post

A few pictures of our Lagoon excursion. My friend's children work at Lagoon, and we got super discounted tickets.



Quinn's most recent piano recital. He got his sixth superior rating at Federation and was given his award.


My Aunt Mirm (Miriam Parker Ellett) passed away this month. She was a "surrogate mother" to my dad and his three younger brothers. Their mother died when my dad was only six.









Three of the four "little boys." It's very sad for me to watch my dad's brothers and sisters die one by one. I have very fond memories of them all during my childhood, and it's hard to realize that one day my own brothers and sisters and I will be the "oldest generation."

Video clip of Quinn at his recital.

No comments:

Post a Comment