Monday, January 11, 2010


Six days and counting until Eric is deployed to Iraq. It's not a good countdown like waiting for Christmas or the last day of school. No indeed. Quite the opposite from a mother's perspective.


Eric was back in the States (Wisconsin) for thirty days for training in November and December. Quite the change from Guam to Wisconsin, but he liked being back in the States.

I'd recognize those eyes anywhere!

Our tax dollars!

Eric's buddies.



This is back in Guam I'm sure. Way cool picture. Needs to be in a photo competition.

Attacking the jungle!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't imagine the way your tummy must feel! What a terrible count down. Cool picture though.
    And looks like a fun get together in your previous post!
    I did not take that picture of the deer. (That would require me being out in the cold mountains and snow and I pretty much hate that!) I got it on an email and found it so funny I had to share it!

    ReplyDelete