Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jazz Game

Yesterday afternoon our next-door neighbor called to see if we wanted four Jazz tickets in the lower bowl. My answer? "Heck yeah." She said she didn't know where the seats were, only that they were in the lower bowl. (Their son-in-law works for the Jazz.) So we proceeded downtown to see the Jazz game, only to encounter a wreck on the freeway, which delayed us 45 minutes. We arrived just at the end of the first quarter, and here we are on the NINTH row!





I almost had as much fun watching the Jazz Bear as Michael did watching the game.





Incidentally, the Jazz solidly whipped the Indiana Pacers.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome seats! Looks like a fun time. I'm impressed with your boys snow shoveling skills, those walks are spotless : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love seeing your blog. The game looks so fun and I can't believe the weather! Also, so adorable about the girls playing with the Barbies:) I love it!

    ReplyDelete