Thursday, September 23, 2010

Eric Gone (Again)

I wonder if we will ever get used to saying good-bye to Eric. He returned to Guam yesterday, and it was a sad, melancholy day. The whole family felt it. I think almost all of us shed a few tears the last couple days. Where is Eric now? Somewhere over the Pacific Ocean after spending last night on the floor of the Houston Airport. He will arrive in Guam Friday evening. Yuck. That journey is even worse than the journey going to Ukraine! It was great to have him home for almost a month, and just when we were all getting used to having him around again, it was time for him to leave.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment the other day when you actually posted but my computer was possessed. It kept making G's over and over and wouldn't stop!
    Sad post. I am sorry. Goodbye is terrible especially when he's going to a place so yuck!
    I am sorry you are having troubles viewing my blog. I will miss your comments and support. I hope it gets fixed soon. Don't forget lunch October 6th!

    ReplyDelete